SCM4003 Governance in a Global Business Enivronment Part 2 Assignment Help
02 Jan 2024Share via Whatsapp
SCM4003 Governance in a Global Business Environment
Case Study Report-Part2
Date for Submission: Please refer to the timetable on ilearn
(The submission portal on ilearn will close at 14:00 UK time on the date of submission)
As part of the formal assessment for the programme you are required to submit a Governance in a Global Business Environment assignment. Please refer to your Student Handbook for full details of the programme assessment scheme and general information on preparing and submitting assignments.
After completing the module, you should be able to:
1. Appreciate the impact of national and international policy frameworks and legislation including employment, health and safety, security, environment, quality, common transport policy, tariff and taxes, trading protocols, customs classification, contracts and insurance
2. Understand the concepts of supply chain network coordination and leadership and their application to practice
3. Understand the ethical, environmental, political, social, economic, technological and legal implications of operating in a supply chain life-cycle
4. Evaluate the key ethical and governance theories that impact organizations in a range of international jurisdictions
5. Lifelong learning(GA6):Diagnose legal, governance and ethical challenges in organisations
All learning outcomes must be met to pass the module.
Your assignment should include: a title page containing your student number, the module name, the submission deadline and the exact word count of your submitted document; the appendices if relevant; and a reference list in AU Harvard system(s). You should address all the elements of the assignment task listed below. Please note that tutors will use the assessment criteria set out below in assessing your work.
You must not include your name in your submission because Arden University operates anonymous marking, which means that markers should not be aware of the identity of the student. However, please do not forget to include your STU number.
Maximum word count:2000 words
Please refer to the full word count policy which can be found in the Student Policies section here: Arden University | Regulatory Framework
Please note the following:
Students are required to indicate the exact word count on the title page of the assessment.
The word count includes everything in the main body of the assessment (including in text citations and references). The word count excludes numerical data in tables, figures, diagrams, footnotes, reference list and appendices. ALL other printed words ARE included in the word count.
Please note that exceeding the word count by over 10% will result in a 10- percentage point deduction.
Worth 60% of the module weighting
Using a selected case study organisation, discuss the impact of effective global supply chain management.
• An analysis of the current role of governance with in the chosen organisation.
• From the following list, choose one and evaluate its potential future impact to the chosen organisation in the global business environment.
• Logistics Disruption
• Over reliance on a limited number of third parties
• Investment in technology
• Work force and labour
• Recommend and evaluate a social change needed to improve the chosen organisations global supply chain management
• Remember to only choose and discuss one of the four options from the question
• Make sure to use referencing to support your statements and arguments
• You will submit a word.doc file
You have the opportunity to submit a draft to receive formative feedback.
The feedback is designed to help you develop areas of your work and it helps you develop your skills as an independent learner.
If you are a distance learning student, you should submit your work, by email, to your tutor, no later than 2 weeks before the actual submission deadline. If you are a blended learning student, your tutor will give you a deadline for formative feedback and further details.
Formative feedback will not be given to work submitted after the above date or the date specified by your tutor - if a blended learning student
You MUST under pin your analysis and evaluation of the key issues with appropriate and wide ranging academic research and ensure this is referenced using the AU Harvard system(s).
Follow this link to find the referencing guides for your subject:ArdenLibrary
Assignments submitted late will not be accepted and will be marked as a 0% fail.
Your assessment can be submitted as a single Word (MSWord)or PDF file, or, as multiple files.
If you chose to submit multiple files, you must name each document as the question/part you are answering along with your student number i.e. Q1 Section A STUXXXX. If you wish to overwrite your submission or one of your submissions, you must ensure that your new submission is named exactly the same as the previous in order for the system to overwrite it.
You must ensure that the submitted assignment is all your own work and that all sources used are correctly attributed. Penalties apply to assignments which show evidence of academic unfair practice.(See the Student Handbook which is available on the A-Z key information on iLearn
Delivery in day(s):